Term And Conditions
AQUA STAR warranty all new products manufactured by it to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal usage and service from the date of purchase as under:
1. The Warranty period commences from the date of purchase by the first end-user. During this Warranty period of one year, AQUA STAR or its associate will replace or repair any part of the AQUA STAR purifier, that in the opinion of AQUA STAR or its associate, would be defective in operation due to faulty material or workmanship (i.e. manufacturing defects) with the exception of consumables such as Sediment Filter, Carbon Filter and RO/UV Membrane. However, if the RO/UV Membrane gets clogged within one year, it shall be cleaned / repaired / replaced at no extra charge.
2. The product's plastic body is not covered under Warranty and hence, it must be handled with care to guard against breakage.
3. The original purchaser of the unit can avail services under Warranty at the point of sale, by producing the damaged part(s) along with the original invoice.
4. This Warranty is void if the unit is not operated under normal municipal water or well water conditions or is subjected to the temperature above 35° C.
5. Product returned to AQUA STAR or its associate for Warranty examination must be shipped freight prepaid.
6. AQUA STAR or its associate shall not be held liable for claims exceeding the cost of repair of the defects in workmanship.
7. This Warranty Agreement shall not be interpreted to render AQUA STAR or its associate liable for injuries or damages of any kind - direct, consequential or contingent to persons or property.
8. AQUA STAR or its associate shall not be held responsible by representative or buyer for failure to abide by any of the obligations of this Warranty Agreement if such failures are the result of circumstances of Forces Majors: such as, but not limited to, floods, earthquakes, transportation strikes, labour disputes with outside suppliers or any other conditions beyond the control of AQUA STAR or its associate.
9. AQUA STAR or its associate shall not be held liable for repair or alterations made without prior written approval; for products clogged by suspended matter, precipitates or biological growth; or for failures resulting from the lack of proper maintenance.
10. AQUA STAR or its associate cannot and shall not be held liable for any sickness or illness due to the consumption of drinking water from any water purifier supplied by AQUA STAR, since AQUA STAR or its associate does not have any control over the maintenance and usage of water purifier.
11. This Warranty Agreement excludes all products/component parts or damage to any part of this water purifier which, in the opinion of AQUA STAR or its associate, have been subjected to misuse; misapplication; negligence; alteration; accident or operation contrary to our instructions, incompatibility with accessories not installed by AQUA STAR or its associate, or that have been repaired with component parts other than those manufactured by or obtained from AQUA STAR or its associate. Damage caused by freezing, flood, fire or Act of God is not covered by this Warranty. In all such cases regular charges will apply. This limited Warranty does not include service to diagnose a claimed malfunction in this unit.
12. AQUA STAR reserves the right to alter or improve design and specifications at any time, without any contingent obligations to prospective buyers or owners of the products previously sold.
13. Any disagreements and obligations based upon the purchase of AQUA STAR products and thereby imposed on AQUA STAR or its associate shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of INDIA and subject to the jurisdiction of Varanasi Courts (U.P.) only.
14. AQUA STAR or its associate assumes no Warranty liability in connection with this water purifier other than that specified herein. This Warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including warranties of fitness for a particular purpose AQUA STAR or its associate does not authorize any person or representative to assume for them any other obligations on the sale of this water purifier.
15. Under no circumstances are the terms mentioned above negotiable and no employee of AQUA STAR or its associate has the authority to supersede them.
16. E & O E.
NOTE :- Company reserves the right to change its Quality & policy according to market conditions.